TVF - Flat Faced Style Hydraulic Couplings
The TVF Series coupling is a flat face no-spill design that is environmentally friendly. This coupling is built to withstand severe service in systems with high surge and shock loads and finds favor with high horsepower fluid systems across many industries. Superior flow characteristics, a variety of threaded and flanged port options, and rugged dependability make the TVF coupling an attractive option.
These couplings simplify the rigging of long length, large bore flex hose assemblies. They are designed to operating in rugged environments under extreme pressures as well as structural and system induced shock loads. Valve construction permits assembly against pressure created by thermal expansion of fluid in the hose bore and make up is facilitated by a high strength hammer lug nut.
Showing 1–4 of 42 results
Our TVF Flat Faced Style Coupling Products
Product Diagram for TVF Flat Faced Style Couplings
Operating Limits of TVF Flat Face Style Couplings
- Operating Pressures up to 6,000 psi (41.4 Mpa) – Coupled or Uncoupled
- Full 4:1 Safety Factor (Coupled or Uncoupled)
- Superior Flow Characteristics for continuous duty applications
- Flat crested stub-acme threads and all steel construction withstand storage and rig up damage
- Flat face valving for environmentally friendly connect/disconnect
- Protective treatment of zinc plating with yellow chromate RoHS compliant finish
- Multiple port options – NPTF, BSPP, Female SAE O-Ring, SAE Flange Port and Flange Head
- Operating Temperature -30°F to 250°F (-34°C to 121°C)