6TV - Poppet Style Flanged Port Hydraulic Couplings
6TV series thread to connect couplings provide for high flow and low energy loss in fluid power systems common to mining, construction, oil and other natural resource sectors. World class SAE J518 code 61 and code 62 four bolt flange end ports provide leak free solutions at pressures from 2,000 thru 6,000 psi.
Showing 1–4 of 52 results
Our 6TV - Poppet Style Flanged Port Coupling Products
640C6FH32Port Connector: FH - SAE J518 4-Bolt Flange Head Port Size: -32 (2") PC Sub: Code 62
640C6FP32Port Connector: FP - SAE J518 4-Bolt Flange Port Port Size: -32 (2") PC Sub: Code 62
640N6FH32Port Connector: FH - SAE J518 4-Bolt Flange Head Port Size: -32 (2") PC Sub: Code 62
640N6FP32Port Connector: FP - SAE J518 4-Bolt Flange Port Port Size: -32 (2") PC Sub: Code 62
Product Diagram for 6TV - Poppet Style Flanged Port Couplings
Design Features of Our 6TV - Poppet Style Flanged Port Couplings
- Couplers and nipple are supplied as individual items. They also mate the 5TV series couplings rated at 5,000 psi.
- Coupler and nipple end ports are four bolt flange connections to SAE J518, code 61 and code 62. Flange head or flange ports.
- Elastomeric seal greatly reduces end port leakage potential.
- High grade steel construction provides a 4:1 design factor.
- Improved poppet guide performs under more severe conditions.
- Hammer lug wing nut aides in assembly of coupling under pressure.
- Full assembly can be visually verified at coupler nut inspection hole.
- Flat crested stub-acme threads prevent galling and resist rig-up and storage damage.
- Protective treatment is zinc plating with yellow chromate RoHS compliant finish.
Operating Limits for 6TV Poppet Style Flanged Port Couplings
- Up to 6,000 psi (41.4 Mpa) operating pressure
- Full 4:1 Safety Factor – all sizes
- Vacuum to 28″ Hg (1.0 bar)
- Temperature range -30°F to +250°F (-34°C to 121°C) – Standard Buna Seals
- Protective Treatment – Zinc Plating with Yellow Chromate RoHS Compliant Finish
- Sizes – 3/4″ thru 2 1/2″