6TV - Poppet Style Flanged Port
Browse our 6TV Couplings
6TV series thread to connect couplings provide for high flow and low energy loss in fluid power systems common to mining, construction, oil and other natural resource sectors. World class SAE J518 code 61 and code 62 four bolt flange end ports provide leak free solutions at pressures from 2,000 thru 6,000 psi. CAUTION: NOT FOR GAS FLUID FORM
- Up to 6,000 psi (41.4 Mpa) operating pressure
- Full 4:1 Safety Factor - all sizes
- Vacuum to 28" Hg (1.0 bar)
- Temperature range -30°F to +250°F (-34°C to 121°C) - Standard Buna Seals
- Protective Treatment - Zinc Plating with Yellow Chromate RoHS Compliant Finish
- Sizes - 3/4" thru 2 1/2"
- Couplers and nipple are supplied as individual items. They also mate the 5TV series couplings rated at 5,000 psi.
- Coupler and nipple end ports are four bolt flange connections to SAE J518, code 61 and code 62. Flange head or flange ports.
- Elastomeric seal greatly reduces end port leakage potential.
- High grade steel construction provides a 4:1 design factor.
- Improved poppet guide performs under more severe conditions.
- Hammer lug wing nut aides in assembly of coupling under pressure.
- Full assembly can be visually verified at coupler nut inspection hole.
- Flat crested stub-acme threads prevent galling and resist rig-up and storage damage.
- Protective treatment is zinc plating with yellow chromate RoHS compliant finish.
Click here for 6TV Flow Data
Click here for Repair Parts / Kits
Click here for dust caps and dust plugs
Hydraulics, Inc. 5TV & 6TV couplings are not considered interchangeable with similar couplings produced by other manufacturers. Hydraulics, Inc. stated coupling performance is based on mating genuine Hydraulics, Inc. 5TV & 6TV valved and thread-to-connect couplings and nipples.
To extend functional service of 5TV & 6TV couplings, use only genuine Hydraulics, Inc. replacement components.