TVF - Flat Face Style
Browse our TVF Couplings
Field of Application
The TVF Series coupling is a flat face no-spill design that is environmentally friendly. This coupling is built to withstand severe service in systems with high surge and shock loads and finds favor with high horsepower fluid systems across many industries. Superior flow characteristics, a variety of threaded and flanged port options, and rugged dependability make the TVF coupling an attractive option.
- Operating Pressures up to 6,000 psi (41.4 Mpa) - Coupled or Uncoupled
- Full 4:1 Safety Factor (Coupled or Uncoupled)
- Superior Flow Characteristics for continuous duty applications
- Flat crested stub-acme threads and all steel contruction withstand storage and rig up damage
- Flat face valving for environmentally friendly connect/disconnect
- Protective treatment of zinc plating with yellow chromate RoHS compliant finish
- Multiple port options – NPTF, BSPP, Female SAE O-Ring, SAE Flange Port and Flange Head
- Operating Temperature -30°F to 250°F (-34°C to 121°C)
These couplings simplify the rigging of long length, large bore flex hose assemblies. They are designed to operating in rugged environments under extreme pressures as well as structural and system induced shock loads. Valve construction permits assembly against pressure created by thermal expansion of fluid in the hose bore and make up is facilitated by a high strength hammer lug nut.
Coupler - Female Half
Nipple - Male Half
Because of technological progress and product improvements, all design and dimensional data shown on this website is subject to change without notice. Technical information has been prepared from actual test results under controlled environmental conditions and data is considered to be reliable, but no responsibility can be assumed for its accuracy under varied field conditions.
Hydraulics, Inc. TVF couplings are not considered interchangeable with similar couplings produced by other manufacturers. Hydraulics, Inc. stated coupling performance is based on mating genuine Hydraulics, Inc. TVF valved and thread to connect couplers and nipples.
To extend functional service of TVF couplings, use only genuine Hydraulics, Inc. replacement components.